Christmas 2017 and beyond
I am on a mission to give back to my community, achieve personal and professional goals. The only way I can do that within my capabilities is through You tube. This will be my platform to teach, mentor and direct the community from academic, professional and personal experiences. So, here we go!
The Life Doctrines
“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive”.
My name is Glenn D. Andrews, I am certified personal trainer, a certified Six Sigma lean green belt, and I have a M.B.A. and B.A. in Economics. I am husband, father, brother and always a good friend. The best decision I have ever made in my life was to come to Atlanta and Morehouse College. Anything in this world that I decided that I wanted to do from getting a Master’s degree, to building a hotrod, to running a business, to writing books, to pursuing becoming a fitness trainer, to mentoring, counseling and coaching young brothers and sisters stems from my academic training and life experiences. My humanity and perspective is to always be a solution for the problems all of us face daily and throughout our lives. I created The Life Doctrines to share with people the steps, processes and common sense approach to not be afraid to put in the commitment to living life.
On-Line Coaching, Training and Mentoring
This is my membership site with 90 day, 6 month and 1 year personal training and coaching.
• Guide client through personal and life goals based on my academic and life experiences.
• Teach clients to envision their futures and take necessary steps to attain goals. Improve their health & wellness.
• Provide systematic steps that help clients move past obstacles and/or face challenges
• I mentor high school and college undergraduates to prepare them for professional and personal challenges.
• Provide encouragement and assurance towards personal independence and goal setting.
Contact me at email@example.com
www.thejourney2.com (website: Business partnership with Christina Lumpkin)